The Reviews For The 2017 Acura NSX Are In
Available soon for Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville area drivers, reviewers have already gotten a peek at the 2017 Acura NSX, and they are liking what they see. Freshly outfitted for the 21st century, the new NSX delivers incredible power and even more astounding gadgets.
The Critics are Impressed with the All-New Acura NSX
NSX stands for “New Sports eXperience,” and by all accounts, Acura delivered on that name. With the new 2017 model, drivers can look forward to an exhilarating driving experience. But don’t just take our word for it; see what others are saying.
- The Car Connection: “…the NSX will be more efficient than perhaps any supercar on the market. Similarly…[the NSX boasts] a top speed of 191 mph and a 0 to 60 mph time that should meet or beat those of the Audi R8 V-10, Ferrari 458, and Porsche 911 Turbo.”
- Car and Driver: “…it is ferocious, leaping at corners with steering so tightly wound that you vector the car by palm impulse.”
- Road and Track: “If electrification really is coming for us all, I hope and pray it looks just like this.”
- Edmunds.com: “Inside, there’s a vast canvas of leather and aluminum befitting an expensive sports car, a racy, flat-bottom steering wheel, tall center console, high door sills and a floating center stack.”
The 2017 Acura NSX Specs and Features
It’s clear that reviewers are going crazy for the 2017 Acura NSX. Find out what about the car is makes them so excited to get behind the wheel.
- The 2017 Acura NSX twin-turbocharged DOHC V6 engine, which puts out 573 horsepower, tops out at 191 miles per hour, and still manages 22 mpg combined highway/city.
- Luxurious interiors, including heated Milano leather seats, leather-trimmed door panels, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- The latest technology, such as push button ignition, automatic climate control, electrostatic touchscreen, Bluetooth audio streaming, and hands free talk-and-text.
Find Out More About the 2017 Acura NSX
If you’re in the Orland Park, Tinley Park, or Naperville area, the critically acclaimed 2017 Acura NSX will soon be available for you! To learn more about this and other Acura vehicles, call Joe Rizza Acura at 800-934-4205, or if you’re near 8150 west 159th street Orland Park, IL, stop on by.