Acura College Graduate Program
Acura College Graduate Program | Joe Rizza Acura
Graduating college is a huge relief, a culmination of years of hard work and late nights, and you’re no doubt eager to get on with the next chapter of your life. Well, Joe Rizza Acura is here to help, with a $500 credit towards the purchase or lease of a 2023 or newer Integra, TLX, RDX or MDX (excludes PMC vehicles) when financed or leased through AFS*. The Acura College Graduate Program not only knocks a bit off the price of the vehicle, but also helps get you started building your credit history along with the option to defer your first payment for 90 days*.
Qualifications for the Acura College Grad Program
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next six months
- Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from an employer)
- No adverse credit history
- Provide Joe Rizza Acura with credit and document requirements
- Option to defer first payment for 90 days
- An excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and affordable finance and lease packages
Your New Acura is Just 5 Steps Away
- Pick out a new Acura vehicle online or at our dealership
- Bring in a copy of your diploma or letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last 2 years or that you anticipate graduating within the next 6 months
- Bring in your proof of employment (or firm commitment from an employer)
- Submit an Acura Finance Application
- Drive off in your new Acura vehicle
If you have any questions or would like to know more details, please contact us at Joe Rizza Acura, we’re happy to help!
*The Acura Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
 For well-qualified clients who meet Acura College Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). Savings offer applies to any new 2023 or newer Integra, TLX, RDX or MDX vehicle (excludes PMC vehicles) when financed or leased through AFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Acura College Graduate Program savings offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Acura vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer valid through April 1, 2024, and may be terminated at any time.
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).
 Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements.