Coming Soon — The 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid Features a Stunning Exterior
When the new Acura MDX Sport Hybrid is released, you’ll love its attractive exterior. Leave the old standard of strange looking hybrids and gas hogging SUVs behind and upgrade your Orland Park drive with the next generation’s stylish hybrid.
Precision Concept Design
The Acura Precision concept sedan was unveiled at the 2016 Detroit Auto show as a testament of what’s to come for the accomplished carmaker. Acura has delivered with Precision Concept elements incorporated into the upcoming 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid’s exterior. Get ready to break new ground in Naperville with a truly futuristic car design:
- Grille: The 2017 MDX utilizes the same pentagon diamond grille from the Precision Concept car. Diamonds radiate around the chrome Acura logo for a striking and upfront look in the front fascia.
- Low and Wide: Acura has chosen to go back to the roots of some of its best-known models with a lower and wider stance. Originally showcased as part of the Precision Concept, this stance trickled down into the MDX Sport Hybrid’s exterior.
- Sporty Front: To better compliment the new grille, the front fascia has seen a strong re-sculpting with reworked headlights, reshaped hoods, and restructured bumpers. It all culminates into a strong sporty style in the front.
- Relaxed Back: While the front lets others know you’ve arrived, the MDX Sport Hybrid’s rear brings a more relaxed feel with sharp chrome accents.
Reshaped Exterior Features
The Acura engineers worked to reshape key features to allow for seamless integration of Precision Concept elements. The result is a powerful SUV that quietly commands its fair share of the road:
- Jewel Eye Headlights: In the 2017 redesign, the Jewel Eye headlights were key to integrating the Precision Concepts features into the front fascia. They enhance performance and style in one stroke.
- Hood: On the hood, you’ll notice a few carefully placed details and raised lines culminating into a central focus on the redesigned grille.
- Front Fascia: Most redesigns don’t quite go this far, but the Acura engineers wanted to aim for seamless integration of powerful exterior features. For this reason, they’ve included subtle chrome accents throughout the fascia.
- Fenders: The front fenders have been refreshed along with the rest of the fascia to better accommodate the futuristic components borrowed from the Precision Concept design. Carefully placed details complement the raised lines of the hood.
Unique MDX Touches for 2017
For the 2017 model, the MDX Sport Hybrid gives you a clean and noticeable update that’ll surely turn heads on the Tinley Park roadways:
- Chrome Rocker Panels: To match the ferocity of the Precision Concept elements, the MDX Sport Hybrid has chrome rockers panels for added contrast. They help the profile pop as you speed through the roadways.
- Dual Exhaust Outlets: On either side of the rear bumper, you’ll find attractive and efficient dual exhaust pipes trimmed in a chrome finish. They add to the sporty flavor of the laid back rear fascia.
- New Rear Bumper: The new bumper prominently features exhaust outlets along with a central chrome detail that’ll give other drivers a unique view as you leave them in the dust on the back roads.
- Thin Spoke Wheels: Choose from two 20-inch tire options for your 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid. Thin spoke wheels are the perfect extension of the futuristic redesign detail found in the rest of the exterior.
- Power Folding Side Mirrors: When spaces get tight or you just want minimize accidents in busy parking lots, power folding side mirrors will give you the convenience you need. Just touch a button and your mirrors neatly tuck in for a low profile.
- LED Fog Lights: In the mornings, a heavy layer of fog can truly test your headlights. Luckily, the MDX Sport Hybrid includes powerful fog lights to help you through those tough morning commutes.
- Skid Garnish: The body colored garnish gives you the protection you need in the rear without overloading the carefully detailed back fascia.
Test Drive the 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid When it Arrives at Joe Rizza Acura
The 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid exterior looks stunning in photographs and initial reviews, but you seeing it firsthand will still blow you away. When the Acura MDX Sport Hybrid is released, treat yourself to a test drive at Joe Rizza Acura, located at 8150 W 159th St, and find more to love about the 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid. Do you want to make an appointment or ask a few questions first? Give us a quick call at 800-952-7697 or fill out our quick contact form.