Beauty Meets Function in the 2017 Acura MDX Exterior
Whether you’re heading out on business or taking the family around town, the 2017 Acura MDX has a style that draws the attention of others no matter where you go. This year’s model has a refreshed front fascia as well as some new exterior features that drivers from Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville can read about below, then follow up your excitement with a test drive at Joe Rizza Acura today!
The exterior design of the new Acura MDX immediately dazzles the eye with striking lines, bold color, and intricate detailing. With a classic, sculpted body and attractive front fascia, this crossover is one to be admired.
- New Pentagonal Grille: The first thing you’ll notice when you walk up to the 2017 Acura MDX is the new diamond-shaped grille. The grille hints at the crossover’s width, then comes to a perfectly pointed finish, drawing your eyes out to its curved body.
- Jewel Eye® Headlights: These sculpted LED headlights have graduated bulbs that illuminate both the night and the eye. Fog lights are additionally available for even better lighting in adverse weather.
- Chrome-Tipped Dual Exhaust: The rear end brings these stylish exhaust pipes that hint at the sporty performance that the 2017 Acura MDX hides under its hood.
A combination of driver’s assistance features makes the 2017 Acura MDX’s exterior both helpful and sharp on the Orland Park roads.
- Bi-Directional Keyless Remote Engine Start: Whether it’s too hot or too cold outside, you can start the engine from outside the vehicle to acclimate the interior to a comfortable temperature.
- Power-Folding Side Mirrors: Adjust the sculpted, body-colored exterior side mirrors with ease using interior controls to allow you the perfect view.
- Optional 20-inch Alloy Wheels: Boost your ride by adding these bold wheels that are offered in both Berlina Black and Dark Chrome to match your taste.
Acura has designed some custom exterior accessories so that you can utilize and personalize the 2017 Acura MDX exterior to your needs. Just pick your trim, and you can get started adding on some of these great specs.
- Body Side Molding: This kit adds some extra sculpting to your MDX, as well as protection from bumps and nicks by providing a buffer space. The kit is factory color matched so it won’t look like an after-market add-on.
- Black Crossbars and Roof Rails: For those who intend on a little more adventure, adding these cargo carriers can make it easier to maximize what you bring along on your trip. Specific mounts for kayaks, bikes, and snowsport equipment are available to choose from, as well.
- Side Running Boards: Choose between Sport Step running boards or Advanced Step running boards to make it easier to hop into the Acura MDX. The running boards are custom built for this model to fit flush with the sculpted exterior.
What the Critics Love About the 2017 Acura MDX
- Edmunds:” Left intact are the MDX’s other standout qualities. It has long been a popular choice for luxury midsize SUV shoppers because of its reputation for reliability and favorable resale value. And equipped with its sophisticated all-wheel-drive system, the MDX is one of the sportier luxury SUVs on the market.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you want a 3-row luxury SUV with standout safety features, a long list of amenities, plenty of power and a solid reputation, the 2017 Acura MDX is a smart choice.”
- The Car Connection: “While this model is already one of the best-driving models in its class, the 2017 Acura MDX has been given ride and handling improvements, more standard active-safety features, and a new Sport Hybrid variant that promises both better performance and higher fuel economy numbers.”
- Car and Driver: “Overall, the updates give the MDX a cleaner, lower, and wider look. As to the aforementioned safety gear, every MDX buyer now gets automatic emergency braking, lane-departure warning, forward-collision warning, lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and road-departure mitigation.”
Let Us Introduce You to the 2017 Acura MDX Today
You can schedule an appointment for a test drive of the 2017 Acura MDX by giving us a call at 800-952-7697. So come by and check out the new 2017 Acura MDX and our other Acuras. Our dealership is located at 8150 W 159th St in Orland Park, IL, a short trip from Tinley Park and Naperville. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us online!