2017 Acura RDX vs. 2017 Lexus NX
2017 Acura RDX
2017 Lexus NX
Impress your business colleagues and family members with the luxurious interior of the 2017 Acura RDX. With powerful performance and ample interior tech, it’s easy to see how this crossover stands out among its class. We’ve compared it to a popular competitor, the 2017 Lexus NX, for our Orland Park customers to narrow down the decision making process. Check it out below, then come in form Tinley Park or Naperville to see how the RDX can be yours today!
You want a crossover with smooth performance that offers dynamic handling and the ability to take on the road. The new Acura RDX has that to offer and more.
- 2017 Acura RDX: A 3.5L i-VTEC® engine develops up to 279-hp and offers AWD with Intelligent Control System. You’ll receive up to 28 mpg highway** and 20 mpg city** with FWD and a 6-speed automatic transmission that comes with Sequential SportShift.
- 2017 Lexus NX: This crossover is powered by a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that only develops up to 235-hp. You’ll receive comparable fuel efficiency with 28 mpg highway, but you won’t see the advantageous power that is offered with the Acura RDX.
- Technology: The 2017 Acura RDX offers a touchscreen display with all of your infotainment needs mounted on the center console. The 2017 Lexus NX also has a touchscreen infotainment center, but it is mounted on the dash which can hinder with visibility.
- Comfort: Both vehicles offer leather seating, but only the 2017 Acura RDX offers standard heated seats on the base trim and up.
- Luxury: While a power sunroof is optional on the 2017 Lexus NX, you don’t have to upgrade with the new RDX. A power sunroof is standard on every trim level so you can let in the breeze.
Which Vehicle is Right for You?
Whether you’re looking to take the family around town or use your vehicle for your executive needs, the 2017 Acura RDX offers more standard features to give you a luxury experience inside of the cabin as well as more powerful performance without compromising fuel efficiency. No matter what you primarily use your vehicle for, the new Acura RDX has more to impress passengers of all kinds, including yourself. Once you get behind the wheel, you’ll understand.
Experience the Luxury of the 2017 Acura RDX Today
At Joe Rizza Acura of Orland Park, you can take the 2017 Acura RDX for a test drive today. We’re located at 8150 W 159th St. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-952-7697 or leave a message online. Come see how the 2017 Acura RDX can change your driving experience around Tinley Park and Naperville today!
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.