2017 Acura MDX vs. 2017 BMW X3
2017 Acura MDX
2017 BMW X3
When it comes to the 2017 Acura MDX vs 2017 BMW X3 debate, which car is really the winner? Make your selection based on the features that best match your Orland Park commute.
How’s the Drive?
When you’re taking on the curves and corners of the Naperville roads in a new Acura MDX or BMW X3, you need an engine that will give your the responsiveness and power you’re looking for:
- BMW X3 Engine and Horsepower: The 2.0L 4-cylinder engine of the BMW X3 gives you 240 hp.
- Acura MDX Engine and Horsepower: The MDX gives you a 3.5L engine capable of 290 hp and 5,000 pounds of towing capacity. It also reaches 22 mpg combined** and 27 mpg on the highway**.
Stay Connected and Entertained
If you’re taking a long drive in Tinley Park, you can stay connected and entertained if you choose the right luxury car:
- BMW Command Center: You get wireless integration of mobile applications like Pandora and Spotify. The center includes enhanced graphics, a navigation system, and iDrive controller with your entertainment system.
- Acura Entertainment: The MDX offers the best in entertainment for drivers and passengers. Enjoy the ELS Studio Premium Audio System as well as the possibility for rear entertainment. Connect your Xbox One, smartphone, and more to give your back row total control over their road trip experience.
Keep Your Peace of Mind
Stay safe on any road with the right advanced safety features at your fingertips:
- BMW Driver Assistance Package: The X3 gives you the ability to add on a driver assistance package that includes technologies like Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, and Lane Departure Warning.
- Acura Watch: Every MDX trim includes the Acura Watch suite of safety features, an unparalleled grouping of Acura’s best safety technologies. It bundles Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist, Collision Mitigating Braking System, and Road Departure Mitigation into one standard safety package.
Which Vehicle Is Right for You?
Before you make your decision, take one last look at both of these premium vehicles:
- 2017 BMW X3: The BMW X3 gives you cool features and hearty power, but it can’t keep up with the well-rounded package of the Acura MDX.
- 2017 Acura MDX: The Acura MDX is a cut above the rest with an impressive standard safety suite, strong engine performance, and eye-catching entertainment options. It’s an SUV with true all around performance.
Try the 2017 Acura MDX vs 2017 BMW X3 Yourself
Are you ready to take your test drive and decide which car really wins this battle? Come down to Joe Rizza Acura to get behind the wheel of the new 2017 Acura MDX. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, fill out our quick contact form.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.