2016 Acura RLX Luxury Features
You deserve a sedan that you are proud to drive through Chicagoland. A sedan that you can sit comfortably in for whatever length of time. A sedan that gives your passengers the ease of coming along for the ride. Both the 2016 Acura RLX and the 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid are outfitted with the luxury features that you and your passengers are going to love.
Choose between the standard features or available packages to suit your needs and get everything that you’re looking for in your Acura investment. Our Tinley Park, Orland Park, and Naperville customers can read through all of the options below to narrow down your options before coming in to test drive a new 2016 Acura RLX today.
- Passenger Space: Unlike an airplane, you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for the room that makes a long journey bearable. Your rear passengers in the RLX are going to love the amount of space they have. There won’t be any fights over sitting up front.
- Premium Audio Experience: Choose between two available options to give the RLX everything you want and need. The robust Technology Package includes the Acura/ELS 14-speaker premium audio system with USB iPod integration, SiriusXM® radio, and Pandora streaming ability — in addition to other music streaming apps. The Advance Package upgrades the audio system to a 14-speaker Krell® premium audio system. Enjoy speed-sensitive volume adjustments for the best listening experience.
- Helpful Navigation: Both the Technology and Advance package give you the Acura Navigation System with 3D view with AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic monitoring and traffic rerouting capabilities to get you where you’re going as quickly as possible on the 8-inch color display.
- Surround View Camera System: The Advance Package gives you this unique view of the vehicle to make parking without incident even easier than before.
- Advanced Ignition: Remote Engine start means your RLX is cool in the summer and warm in the winter before you enter. Push button ignition is also inside.
- Heated Seats: The front seats are heated and ventilated, and with the Advance Package, the rear outboard seats are also heated for an even higher standard of passenger comfort.
- Power Rear Sunshade: With the technology package, your rear passengers are going to love the ability to adjust this rear sunshade for their comfort.
- Mirror Technology: An auto-dimming rearview mirror makes keeping an eye on the road easy, in addition to heated side mirrors for maximum visibility in cold weather. With the Advance package, the side mirrors also have an auto-dimming ability.
- Rain Sensing Wipers: Your windshield wipers automatically turn on when it starts to rain, giving you the ability to focus on driving in adverse weather by removing one simple step from the equation.
- Agile Handling Assist: Make sharp turns with ease, and enjoy a smoother ride for both you and everyone else inside.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Know when a vehicle approaches your blind-spot to make lane changing easier than ever.
- Forward Collision Warning with Collision Mitigation Braking System: A radar system detects if a frontal collision is imminent and applies braking to ensure every trip goes smooth.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist: Should you depart the center of the lane, you are alerted, and steering assistance guides you back into the lane’s center to avoid collisions and make for ease of driving.
Step Inside a 2016 Acura RLX Today at Joe Rizza Acura
Give us a call at 800-934-4025 to schedule a test drive of the 2016 Acura RLX today, or a sales representative from our dealership will contact you if you fill out our online form. Joe Rizza Acura is located at 8150 W 159th St in Orland Park, IL. Our dealership is open Monday-Thursday from 9AM-9PM, Fridays from 9AM-8PM, and Saturdays from 9AM-7PM.
Once you see the inside of the new RLX, you will fall in love with this car’s features. Your passengers are going to love all of the adventures you take in this car. Come in today and see for yourself.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.