Up Your Automotive Style — The 2017 Acura RDX Exterior
Make a statement when you arrive to your Chicagoland destination in the new 2017 Acura RDX. This year’s model rivals its competitors with a chic look that pulls from the classic RDX look while including subtle innovations in aesthetic.
There’s plenty of excellent exterior features that will impress drivers and observers alike around Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville. Plus, you can add some custom Acura accessories to further the crossover’s utility. Find out all about this year’s model before you can see it in person at Joe Rizza Acura in Orland Park!
Acura doesn’t just have a reputation for nimble handling and powerful performance—the design of every vehicle results in an eye-catcher every time. The new Acura RDX is no different. Thanks to its bold style, it easily tops others in its class.
- Jewel Eye Headlights: These headlights are reminiscent of a diamond band while offering you automatic LED visibility. An LED light strip runs under the headlights for daytime visibility, too.
- Power Liftgate: When your hands are full, it’s easy to pop open the trunk to load up your cargo when you can simply press a button on the smart key fob to both open and close.
- 18” Alloy Wheels: Choose some extra stylish wheels with choices that include Black Diamond-Cut design and Silver Diamond-Cut.
Always up to date on the most modern technology, the 2017 Acura RDX is equipped with exterior features that will make everyday driving convenient.
- Parking Sensors: Both the front and rear bumpers feature sensors that detect vehicles and objects near the RDX and provide you with alerts to avoid bumps and accidents.
- Rain Sensing Wipers: These smart wipers will turn on when rain is detected on the windshield, adjusting speed according to rainfall and stopping when the rainfall stops, too.
- Remote Engine Start: With the Advance Package, you’ll be able to start the vehicle before you enter to make hopping in during cold winter or hot summer months more comfortable for you and your passengers.
Acura offers exterior accessories designed just for this model so you can make it work best for your lifestyle and leave nothing behind on your adventures.
- Running Boards: Choose between Sport Running Boards or Advance Running Boards to make hopping into this crossover easy and safe for passengers both young and old.
- Roof Rails and Crossbars: Load the roof up with these secure rails and crossbars so you can bring extra cargo or toys for your adventure that may not fit in the rear.
- Body Side Molding: Not only does this kit look great as its factory color matched and installed flush to the sides of your vehicle, it will also protect the body from nicks and bumps by providing an extra buffer.
Critics Love the Look of the 2017 Acura RDX
Critics have been able to sneak a peek at the 2017 Acura RDX, and they agree with us—this is one striking crossover. With so many features and an attractive design, there’s much value to be had.
- Edmunds: “There are many reason why the Acura RDX is one of our top picks in the segment. It’s a well-made, well-equipped compact SUV that is a clear, premium step up from the Honda CR-Vs of this world. Its value is undeniable and a must-drive for sensible sorts whose left side of the brain is more influential than the right.”
- Car and Driver: “The new fascia, with Acura’s now-familiar LED headlight array, adds a little drama to a package that was already about as shapely as it gets in this class.”
- The Car Connection: “Overall, the styling is sleek, with an attractive profile and pronounced fender arches. The headlights are now a string of five LEDs, lined up in a row like diamonds on a wedding ring. The front-end appearance has become a little less beak-like, and LED front and rear lighting help give this design the right finer touches.”
See the 2017 Acura RDX in Person Soon in Orland Park
When the 2017 Acura RDX arrives, you can come take a look at the exterior when you come in for your test drive! We’re located at 8150 W 159th St in Orland Park, close to both Tinley Park and Naperville. Give us a call at 708.840.7041 to find out more about the RDX’s arrival. You can also send us any questions that you have by contacting us online here.