2017 Acura NSX Safety Features
2017 Acura NSX Safety Features: Special Report for Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville Drivers
Although the 2017 Acura NSX hasn’t yet been brought to market, we wanted to compile this special report exclusively for you to give you a better understanding of how the 2017 Acura NSX keeps you and your passengers safe when you’re on the road. In this article, we’re going to cover its active and passive safety features, as well as its driver assistance technologies. Read on to learn more – and be sure to check out our inventory of new Acura vehicles!
Active Safety Features
The 2017 Acura NSX utilizes a comprehensive suite of active safety features that are designed to keep you in control and safe at all times – no matter what conditions might be like on the road. Here they are:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: VSA and traction control keep you in command of the 2017 Acura NSX no matter what road conditions might be like outside.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): If you need to apply emergency braking power while you’re on the road, you’ll definitely want a reliable ABS. This system keeps your brakes from locking up when you need them most.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): EBD intelligently applies braking power across the system as a whole in order to ensure a stable and safe braking event.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines: If you need to back up, the 2017 Acura NSX’s rearview camera will help you to have outstanding visibility, and its augmented reality of guidelines provides an easy way to parallel park.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Location and Pressure Indicators: If you run into tire problems on the road, you’ll be the first to know with the 2017 Acura NSX’s extremely advanced TPMS. You’ll know ahead of time if you need to service your tires, thereby saving you money and boosting safety.
- Brake Assist: When you need to come to a stop as quickly as possible, brake assist leaps into action by helping you to achieve a safe and controlled emergency braking action.
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL): Daytime running lights improve your visibility on the road, and they lower your insurance premiums, too. These LED lights shine brightly and use less energy.
Passive Safety Features
Naturally, active safety features are only one side of the coin. The 2017 Acura NSX also incorporates a variety of high-tech passive safety features into its design in order to complement its active tech. Here is what you can expect to find on board the 2017 Acura NSX when it comes to passive safety features:
- Single-Stage Driver, Dual-Stage Passenger, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS): Advanced airbags keep the driver and passenger safe no matter what happens during an accident.
- Front Side Airbags: In addition to advanced SRS airbags, front side airbags deploy to keep all vehicle occupants as safe as possible.
- One-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor: In the event of a rollover, curtain airbags deploy to prevent blunt force trauma injuries.
- 3-Point Seat Belts with Automation Tensioning System: Intelligent seat belts automatically apply tension in the event of an accident, thereby securing passengers in place and preventing ejection injury.
- Upper Tether for Child Seat on Passenger-Side: An upper tether provides additional protection for child passengers.
- Driver and Passenger Seat Belt Reminder: Neither the driver nor passenger will ever forget to buckle up again with the 2017 Acura NSX’s reminder system.
Driver Assistance Features
Last, but not least, let’s take a closer look at the 2017 Acura NSX’s driver assistance features. These technologies provide additional convenience and safety benefits that also help to create a more relaxed driving experience, thereby saving you from additional stress when you’re on the road:
- Cruise Control: Cruise control helps you to maintain a consistent speed during long highway drives so you can focus on maneuvering.
- Available Corner and Backup Sensors: Corner and backup sensors alert you to possible accidents during these delicate maneuvers.
The 2017 Acura NSX: Coming to Joe Rizza Acura Soon!
While the 2017 Acura NSX hasn’t come on to the market yet, Joe Rizza Acura is happy to help you learn more about this vehicle or assist you in choosing one that’s currently on the market which is well-suited to your unique automotive needs. For more information, feel free to contact us online or over the phone at 800-934-4025. We’re located at 8150 W 159th St in Orland Park, and we hope to see you soon!