2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid Interior Design and Features
Choosing which crossover SUV is right for you just got a lot easier with the advent of the 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid. Acura stuffed this new hybrid SUV full of interior design features that complement its powerful performance and eco-friendly efficiency. The interior was designed with premium materials and the best available technology features to make both driver and passenger comfortable and entertained. See the full hybrid lineup here. Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville drivers can read all about the inside of the new 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid before seeing it in person with a test drive at Joe Rizza Acura.
Whether you’re stuck in traffic or headed out on a long family trip, there’s no shortage of entertainment features inside the 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid to keep everyone informed and entertained. Acura equipped this new SUV with the following technologies to maximize convenience and make the most out of time spent inside the cabin:
- Touchscreen Infotainment Display: Choose your favorite songs, sync your smartphone, and access the available navigation system on this easy-to-use touchscreen display mounted in the center console.
- Rear Entertainment System: Choose this option with the available ENT package. Rear passengers can watch their favorite movies on a widescreen display for optimal viewing.
- Surround View Camera: Get a 360-degree view of the vehicle’s exterior with this feature that makes it easier to leave a tight parking spot or a driveway on a busy street.
Few can compete in the hybrid market with the luxury features Acura offers inside this crossover hybrid SUV. Enjoy driving more with all the little conveniences afforded to you by the MDX Sport Hybrid that you didn’t even know you wanted until now:
- Remote Engine Start: Whether it’s hot or cold outside, you can elect to start the MDX Sport Hybrid from outside the vehicle using your key fob so that the interior is comfortable before you open the door.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Maintain a safe distance from the vehicles in front of you when you opt for adaptive cruise control, adjusting the speed as necessary.
- Acura/ELS Surround® 501-watt Premium Audio: Receive premium audio quality inside of the vehicle with this outstanding sound system that includes up to 12 speakers and a subwoofer.
- Rear Side Shades: Allow passengers more privacy and protection from the sun with these available shades that can be put to use with ease.
There’s no doubt that every 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid offers comfort to driver and passengers alike for long drives, making being stuck in traffic much easier. Materials were selected for this crossover to make sure every feature meets quality and comfort standards:
- Premium Leather Seating: Choose between four sophisticated colors of premium leather to outfit the interior of the cabin to not only suit your style but for ultimate comfort. Lumbar support and sculpted seats help prevent stress on your body from long trips.
- Power Adjustable Seats with Memory Settings: The driver’s seat has 10-way power adjustments, and the passenger seat comes with 8-way power adjustments. The driver’s seat can be programmed to remember the settings of two drivers so switching off isn’t a hassle.
- Second Row Options: Elect dual captain seats for the second row instead of a second row bench to give rear passengers the feel of sitting up front.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control: The driver, passenger, and rear passengers can elect which temperature suits each best so that everyone is comfortable.
- Heated Seats: Winters just got a little easier with the ability to heat the seats, adding warmth without blowing the heat too high. Second row seats can also be heated with the Tech package. Ventilated seats are available with the Elite package to make summer days more bearable.
Meet the 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid at Joe Rizza Acura in Orland Park
Now that you know all that’s offered inside of the 2017 Acura MDX Hybrid Sport, you can see the interior design and features for yourself by scheduling a test drive at Joe Rizza Acura. The 2017 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid is due for release later this year, and as soon as it arrives in the Tinley Park, Orland Park, and Naperville area, give us a call at 800-314-1625 or contact us online to make an appointment. Our dealership is located at 8100 West 159th Street in Naperville, where we currently have all of the latest hybrid options available from Acura!