The 2017 Acura ILX’s Luxury Design
Most drivers are probably already acquainted with the 2017 Acura ILX. You’ve likely heard that the ILX boasts wild performance specs, with a high-powered engine capable of ensuring high levels of horsepower, torque, and speed, as well as excellent fuel economy, superb handling, and a range of special features as well. At the same time, you have probably heard that this car offers some of the latest technological devices — such as information technologies to keep you connected and informed and entertainment technologies to keep you and your passengers as engaged as possible on the road. Not only that, but you’ve heard that the ILX is an impressively safe vehicle, with a range of safety systems designed to protect you and everyone else on board at all points along the drive.
However, one characteristic above all cuts across all these areas: Luxury. Simply put, the 2017 Acura ILX is one of the most luxurious cars in its class, offering an unbeatably lavish and elegant design. Let’s see what sort of luxury this vehicle has to offer in some detail.
Luxurious Trim Packages
On the one hand, the Acura ILX offers drivers a range of luxurious packages, including an A-SPEC Package, a Technology Plus Package, a Premium Package, and AcuraWatch Plus.
- A-SPEC – The A-SPEC provides a number of additional features meant to boost the ILX’s performance and style, including 18-inch Alloy Noise Reducing Wheels
- Technology Plus – Technology Plus augments the ILX’s already strong technologies with a range of extra systems, like an Intuitive Acura Navigation System, with an 8-inch LED screen and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic
- The Premium – The Premium gives you additional technologies and interior luxuries, including Milano Sports Leather Seats
- AcuraWatch Plus – AcuraWatch Plus is especially suitable for drivers intent on getting the best safety systems they can; it provides Collision Mitigation Braking as well as a raft of other safety devices
Best of all, these packages are all affordable, no matter the trim level:
- The base-line 2017 Acura ILX starts at $27,990*
- The ILX with AcuraWatch Plus is available for $29,290*
- With the Premium Package, the ILX is priced at $29,990*
- With the A-SPEC package, the ILX enters the market at $31,980*
- The ILX with Technology Plus Package is available for $32,990*
- The ILX with both a Technology Plus Package and an A-SPEC Package is priced at $34,980*
Although each of these packages is unique, a few features can be found in common among them. In addition to its bold new design, defined by beautiful curves and solid lines, the ILX also gives you:
- Gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights capable of increasing your visibility in fog, rain, and other challenging conditions
- A Multi-View Rear Camera that increases your comprehension of your surrounding area on the road, giving you an extra pair of eyes during the drive
- A Keyless Access System that makes it possible for you to enter your Acura simply by touching the handle of the driver’s side door
In addition to all of this, though, the ILX also gives you a wide range of interior luxuries. For one thing, this is a spacious car, giving you ample room for passengers (it seats five) as well as enough space for an abundance of cargo as well, with 12.3 cubic feet of cargo space. Likewise, this car is impressively versatile, with fold-down seats for added flexibility when it comes to packing luggage. At the same time, the ILX gives you a huge selection of technologies to keep you and your passengers entertained and connected:
With its ELS Studio Premium Audio System, you’ll get second-to-none sound quality throughout your drive
- USB/iPod integration capabilities make it possible for you to keep mobile devices charged, but they also allow you to access all the music on your smartphone as well, meaning that you’re choices are almost endless
- The ILX’s Destination Database makes it possible for you to locate destinations in the blink of an eye
- An Advanced Climate Control System makes it possible for you to adjust the temperature of your ILX to an ideal level, no matter the season
Experience Luxury in the New 2017 Acura ILX!
At our Joe Rizza Acura dealership, you can experience all the luxury that the 2017 Acura ILX has to offer. Simply visit us at 8150 West 159th Street in Orland Park in order to take the ILX out for a test drive yourself, or give us a call at 800-934-4025 in order to arrange a visit or to discuss this exciting new car with one of knowledgeable representatives. Explore luxury. Explore the Acura ILX.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.