Active Safety Features in an Acura RLX
Acura RLX has proven themselves to be some of the safest vehicles available within their class. They offer all of the standard safety features you’ve come to know and expect, as well as a couple of extra ones you don’t usually find standard on any car. This makes it a great choice for those looking to get a little bit more for their money. As much as comfort and style matter in a car, it is safety features that really make all the difference when it comes to daily use and transporting your loved ones.
Active Safety Features
- Vehicle Stability Assist: This safety feature will detect any loss in traction and independently adjust each wheel to prevent an accident from occurring.
- Anti-Lock Braking System: If you perform a hard break in your Acura RLX, this feature will “pump” the brakes for your, making sure you actually break effectively instead of veering off the road.
- Electronic Brake Distribution: This feature allows your brakes to apply far more force to all four wheels at once, to slow your RLX down at a nice smooth rate, even if things are uneven in any way. This will reduce the risk of losing control of your car.
- Rearview Camera: Whenever you put your new RLX into reverse, ti will actually give you a video feed of what’s behind you, and let help guide you into parking safely and properly.
- Blind-Spot Information System: Sensors located on all major blind spots will give the drive a heads up notification if anything is in the way of these key areas. These audio warning could help you prevent an accident if you neglect to check your blind spot.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: If your tires are low on pressure, causing significantly more wear, and risking a possible accident, your RLX will alert you so you can fix this issue and continue driving it safely.
Overall, the RLX offers anyone who drives it not only a great ride at an affordable price, but one of the safest they could be using. The safety features found in these great cars don’t leave anything to be desired and will make you feel almost invisible as you drive around town. You can feel good about driving your kids around in an Acura RLX.
Finally decided to get yourself into an Acura RLX? Be sure you don’t go anywhere but Rizza Acura in Orland Park, IL, to get one. You can’t beat Rizza Acura when it comes down to service, selection, or price.